Thursday 21 December 2006

Cobb phish

As a special holiday gift for my friend Fruity, I'd like to share the lastest phishing email (fifteen copies received this morning). I have been known to say that the sheer volume of eBay phishes are just an indication of eBay's success, but I'm really not sure what to make of this one:

Bill Cobb, 1c listing week

Click the piccie to read the full, nauseatingly patronising but somehow familiar text.

Poor Bill: I bet he's really looking forward to the next Town Hall now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They'd have a better click thru rate if the scammers just started posting, important message from Bill Cobb, I got fired

I'll be at the town hall. I'll be asking about why they are giving preferential treatment to ebay employees with selling accounts

21 December 2006 at 16:14:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home