Friday 19 January 2007

All his life for sale

You remember all my life for sale, when John Freyer sold everything he'd ever owned on eBay? Now there's one better: an Australian man really is selling his life. Included in this listing are not just 24 year old Nicael Holt's possessions, but such intriguing items as:


I will teach you my skills which include the following
- Surfing (Expert)
- Climbing (Intermediate)
- Fire Twirling Skills (Intermediate)
(Plus many more)
Will introduce to all my friends & potential lovers (around 8 which I have been flirting with)
I have 2 nemeses.
Friends will treat you exactly as they have treated me. This includes friends who take me surfing, running, climbing and cook for me. All of these features will be transferred over to the winning applicant.
A 4 week training course by the former me which includes the following:
- Many anecdotes and stories from a very interesting and intriguing past 24 years of my life
- 6 Jokes
- Training in becoming me (fashion, food, lifestyle, style of seduction, interests)
- Haircut like mine
- Piercings to the value of $180.
There is some tension with a former ex from a painful breakup which must be inherited.

Originally begun as a joke, as of time of writing, bidding has reached over AU$93k (approx. £37k). Nichael says "I will probably use the publicity to try and send out a bit of an anti-corporation, anti-consumerism and anti-capitalist message. I think I'm going to make a comical doco showing a different way of living thats more relaxed and chilled, and the adjustment to such a life."

We wish him luck in his new life ;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Randomaniac said...

That listing has a good deal more wit that the usual 'buy my life' listings. All food fun.

19 January 2007 at 12:00:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home